Friday, February 25, 2011

Creative Catalyst Productions

Featured Artist Interview
Creative Catalyst Productions, producers of art instructional DVDs, have asked me to be featured on their blog on March 9. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have been chosen to be highlighted on this amazingly professional blog/website! I have purchased their Carrie Burns Brown workshop as a streaming video on their sister site artworkshops.tv and really enjoyed the INSTANT gratification streaming video offers. The video was top quality with multiple camera angles and call-out lists of useful information.

In addition to offering video workshops online and on DVD media, CCP also offers a paid listing service on their site for artists teaching workshops around the country, you can look at their schedule here

I have been interviewed by Kelly Powers. Kelly works with artists to develop their DVDs, directs video shoots, and edits, a duty she shares with her husband Zach. CCP is a family business, she also works with her parents Lynn and Jim Powers.

After Kelly interviewed me, I asked her what she thought about being featured on MY very professional blog :) Kelly was totally open to the idea of being interviewed about working in the art industry and even sharing some of her own work here on Paper Paintings.

Look for my two part Kelly Powers interview on March 9th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)