Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In Addition to Art


Spring is coming and that means Triathlon Season! I have started my training regimen (four months to prepare for May 8) and have committed to start the season off with the Danskin Women's Triathlon, which was my first triathlon ever. This will be my third time competing in this race which takes place at Disney World in Orlando, FL.

If you have ever thought about trying Triathlon, this race is amazing! First, it's all women (so I guess that means it's amazing for you if you are a female!) Second, it's all levels of fitness, from folks who don't even exercise, to elite pro athletes! Third, a portion of the proceeds go to breast cancer, cancer survivors participate in the race. How cool is that?

Look them up online, they are all over the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)