Monday, November 8, 2010

Compliments

As of late I have been cleaning up my mailing list. I sent out an email and asked people to let me know it they wanted to unsubscribe. I thought it might be time to make sure that everyone who is receiving my monthly newsletter and collage updates is a willing recipient.

I have had a few requests to "unsubscribe" and a few folks who say "keep me on." I figure no news is good news and that means if I don't hear from you, I'll leave you on the list.

The response that really made me smile this weekend was from Catherine. She took the time to format me a fun and colorful email, just to tell me how much she appreciated my correspondence.

Wow.

My Art Hat is off to YOU Catherine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)