Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Wonderful Portrait Artist

©Jami Childers 2010

I met Jami Childers when she took my Paper Paintings collage workshop in Jacksonville. Jami did a portrait in collage and it was fantastic, it was then that I learned just how great of a portrait artist (and barber) Jami is.

We have stayed in touch, and recently I commissioned her to paint portraits of my kids. What can I say? They are fantastic!

Visit Jami's website here, you might like to consider commissioning your own painting for the holidays. Jami worked from iPhone pics I emailed her of my kids making funny faces while we were out and about doing our daily routine. As a mom, I can tell you that this is a fantastic gift.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic - what fun portraits! I've never seen your children but I reckon I can definitely see a family likeness there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the portraits of your kids. What a treasure to add to your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly enjoyed painting this for you. I am so glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)