Thursday, February 18, 2010

July Atlanta Workshop

More Information
"Here Boy!" 24x20 | collage on panel | ©The Artist

I hope to fill a 3-day workshop in Atlanta this summer, please pass the word to your artsy friends! In this 3-day workshop we will spend Friday painting our own papers for collage. Saturday and Sunday will be spent learning the Paper Painting collage technique and applying it to a simple "apple" study and then on to an image of your choice!

The Hyatt Place is offering a corporate rate of $119.00 per night for workshop students, it is .25 miles across the parking lot from Binders in Buckhead. This price includes a very nice continental breakfast. The Fairfiled Inn is offering a rate of $79 and is also a close option, .45 miles, easy walk for some. Still waiting on a rate for this hotel. The Beverly Hills Inn is a Bed and Breakfast that is 1.39 miles from Binders.

FOR SPECIAL HOTEL RATES you will need a promotional code provided to you by Binders, please email Eli Pelizza at the link below.

Friday - Sunday, July 16-18, 10am-4pm
All levels: Some drawing experience would be helpful, but not imperative
Fee $250
Location: Binders Art Supply, Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
Info: email Eli Pelizza

3 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I love this dog. I have a yellow lab and he looks just like this. So cute..and I love the Peacocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just typed a whole long thing and lost it??? Anyway, love this golden, you nailed the golden look!
    Saw your boys at the zoo by the kangaroos today! They were so into their photography, I did not want to interrupt! It was adorable to see father with son...that's all I am saying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when that happens, type your heart out only to have it get lost in space! I am still LOVIN all the very exotic stamps you gave me! I was at competition in S. FL. with Emilie dancing this weekend. They went on a photo mission to the zoo. Connor is "Mini Me" for sure. Thanks for the compliment, I had to work hard on the golden it's my second one and the first one did not come out that good. I named it after the book you gave me "Here Boy!"

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)