Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Gift Ideas



5x7 motivational messages

My frame maker Owen Tomlin sent me a sample of one of his reclaimed barn wood frames in a 5x7 size, thinking I might like to "go small." Thank goodness for suggestions from others, huh?

I am making these small scrabble tile collages because I think they would make a nice gift, original signed artwork - framed and ready to hang! The barn wood frame is hand made in Kentucky and adds charm to these one-of-a-kind collages.

Email me if you want me to do one for you with your own specific word!


SOLD

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the wonderful post and art you share.
    Katelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special stocking stuffer, birthdays, graduation and so much more! Clever ... when I get some extra money I have one I want! Do you think I could have two words? OOh I have another idea . well we will wait for that till the green is in my hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, ME I think I should offer them made custom don't you? a GOOD idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Its a very good blog for gifts knowledge. But, you can get more knowledge about Christmas Gifts.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)