Sunday, August 30, 2009

November Workshop in DeLand


Museum of Florida Art Presents - Paper Paintings Fall Workshop
Here is the link to their fall workshop schedule. I hope you will consider coming out and trying your hand at collage! In this intensive 2-day workshop I will be teaching my unique figurative collage technique which I call "Paper Painting." Students will learn to use torn bits of hand-painted paper as "brush strokes" and create a painterly image that will have viewers asking, "is it a painting?" Some drawing experience helpful but not imperative, artists of all levels can benefit from this workshop.

November 7, Sat. and November 8, Sun, 10am-4pm
LAST DAY TO REGISTER October 28
Materials list will be provided

Museum of Florida Art is located at
600 N. Woodland Blvd in DeLand, FL
386-734-4371

Leave a comment if you have any questions and I will get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)