Thursday, April 16, 2009

Inspiring Places


Hawai'ian Paradise
Relaxation and a tropical paradise are sure a source of artistic inspiration! We just returned from our trip of 10-days in Hawai'i and I have to say that I want to go back! The weather was wonderful, and the open-air architecture of hotels and restaurants was amazing. We had a constant comfortable temperature with slight breeze. Black sand beaches and tropical flowers. 

I completed two small 12x12 Paper Paintings in Hawai'i which are now framed and hanging in my studio. I believe I will do more botanicals from the fantastic photos that my husband took on this trip. I have an upcoming small group show at LoPressionism Gallery in Melbourne, FL in July. 8-10 Paper Paintings will be featured; stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)