Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NEW Book Published!


New Paper Paintings 2009
available for purchase online

I have just published a 20-page photo quality book, perfect bound, with soft cover. This book has insight into some of the inspiration and technique of many of my newest collages. You may order this book at special promotional pricing - $22.75 through the end of February at My Lulu Store.  Or click the Lulu link to the right.

I am very excited about this new book, the paper quality and printing quality is much better than previous publications, this is a "photo book" quality. I have also taken some time to include more information about the art.

Let me know what you think, you can preview it online.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)