Monday, November 3, 2008

Trying Something New


Click Here to Bid on This Paper Painting
SOLD!
This 10x10 original art collage titled High and Dry is framed in a contemporary 1-inch square edge, gold leaf frame.

While I admire the artists who can produce "A Painting A Day" I can't imagine keeping up with that pace! I do have a few small original collages which will ship easily enough and I decided to test the water with selling them online. If it works, I will do more. Who knows....

Take a minute to click the link, and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Your art is truly an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of many favorites...I love small collages. If ever you want to do a trade...I would be honored.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to read and comment! :)